2012年7月8日 星期日

I promise, I will!

Hey, thanks for talking with me that night!!
Hardly heard any advises from you nowadays, since you r so busy and we don't hang out as much as before........ but you know, I always need you!

Thanks for your expectation, to let me know I can be better than now!
That really encouraged me a lot, to make me understand I'm not just like that.
Thank you for believing me that I can be more charming, some day, well, at least this is the goal!!!

I promise to myself, and to you,
I will be a charming woman.
Hope in the very near future.

所有這些都只是過程,當你知道這個,就不會有那麼多的情緒。
You are right, there's too much emotion inside of me at this moment, coz I didn't accept the truth yet, that it's only the process.

或許,目前的我才是那個沒有自信的人。

But, I will be charming, I will, and I know I will.
Just wait and see!!

沒有留言: